Monday, August 8, 2011

I like my best friend and he knows but does he like me back?

ok so my best friend found out that i like him about 3 because one of my friends told him and i let her. All he said was that things werent going to change. So that weekend we went to the movies and we were cuddling and holding hands. so then after we came home (we are neighbors) im like dude u dont do stuff like that unless u like the girl and he said didnt i say things werent going to change so im like watever. So we were both lying down on my bed and he asked me to mage him and im like no so i didnt but then he asked me one more time after that and i said yes.and sometimes he kissess me on the cheek and my lil bro goes ooooo u guys like each other and we both say noo we dont. So then the other day my head was hurting so im like when my mom comes home im gonna make her mage my temples and hes like can i do it and im like sure so he did and then i was lying down face down and he like jumped on my back and he was lying down on top of me and i didnt say ne thing cont..

No comments:

Post a Comment