Thursday, August 18, 2011

I like my friend's ex boyfriend, what do I do?

I really think you need to ask your friend if she minds because it is just the right thing to do and maybe if you are scared you it is because it is the wrong thing,, Please beware i was in the same situation with my friend BUT i did ask her if i could date her ex and she said that was fine so i did I am now married to him BUT we did not talk for over 7 years. It will hurt her especially if she still likes him.. so if you are willing to maybe lose a friend for a guy well you must really like him and if you do don't let anyone get in your way like i said it worked for me i now have 2 gorjuzz children to the man i love and he was my friends ex just be sure you are willing to make that sacrifice.. and as for your ex if you are not with him it is none of his Business hope i helped hunni ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment