Monday, August 15, 2011

I need some advice, i messed up bad?

im female and i have a girlfriend, and i love to please her ually day and night, i love to hear her ually. icant get enough of her in that matter so its all good, it turns me on for her to be a little controlling towards me, anyway she had a business trip and i went with her, i dont work , she doesnt want me too. anyway we had a fight one morning of the trip. and when she went to work , i went to the bar and just started drinking and this woman started flirting with me and one thing led to another but i did not go down on her, and i feel so bad because my woman is out making us money and look what i did,, i cant loose my woman, i am infatuated with her, i mean in love. and i cant tell her, that other woman did not mean a thing to me, i just had to much to drink and look what happened,, my girlfriend would never find out. but i dont want to take the chance of another big fight and loosing her, but i feel guilt, i love her so much, it was just the alcohol.. but would she understand that, i dont think so. what would you do iff you were her or me,, man i messed up

No comments:

Post a Comment