Thursday, August 18, 2011

Need more facts?

I have been fighting for custody of my daughter for almost two years now. I lost custody of my daughter August 11, 2006. At that particular time, I had been working steadily for two years. I had lost my job due to a corporate takeover earlier that year. Shortly after that, I found another job. It was while I was working this second job that I lost custody of my daughter. The judge said, "you changed jobs too many times for me." When the case was transferred to the county I live in, the judge dismissed that ruling and left my daughter where she is because, "she had been their for six months now." They filed their new case under that primise. I believe this to be wrong. No one should be able to gain standing from an erroneous ruling like that. In the last hearing we had, the judge said that I was not spending enough time with my daughter. I had exercised every visitation the court set up. Grandma would not show up and said, "it was a misunderstanding when we were supposed to meet."

No comments:

Post a Comment