Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dating a guy that seems too nice?

Im dating a guy that seems too nice. He buys me food NICE food and never lets me touch my wallet for anything. He carries like a shitload of cash! He holds doors open for me. He overreacted the other day when he thought I was mad at him like worried overly apologizing. He goes pretty out of his way for me to help me like more than a good friend. Now he wants to surprise me with something. I don't know I guess Im not used to guys like that. I don't want flowers! :( I'm scared of romantic things and emotional intimacy. Its not what Im looking for just now. I dont want an actual relationship. Im afraid if he does and I think he likes me A LOT, more than I like him. Basically thats it. I dont know what to do when someone seems infatuated with me. That and I dont trust the motives of his kindness completely because I dont think people are generally that nice. I do like him! Its just not...do u get me? what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment